Like everything else we must have rules to follow. Our rules are for the saftey of our visitors and our animals.
- Children must be supervised by an adult in order to take a tour of Playful Acres.
- Children must have adult supervision at all Birthday Parties.
- Children and adults must use good hand hygiene during and after visitation to Playful Acres.
- If you want to pet an animal you MUST be seated first. The Playful Acres staff will help you with the animal that you wish to pet.
- If you are going to ride a horse; you must be on a leadline and you must wear a helmet.
- All parties should eat in the pavillion area only.
- If you open a gate; please make sure toclose it!
- Once you are in the barnyard for a party; you will be not be allowed to come and go inside or outside the fenced area. Everyone must stay together. We have a restroom and handwashing facility in the barnyard.
- We ask that children do not climb on the fences.